Patriotic

Thursday, February 5, 2015

And one more thing.... I made a pattern!!! 1st one in years! So I was rusty at it and it took me probably a week to get it done! Had to uninstall programs and reinstall! It was a nightmare, but I got it done!!! This is for my Valentines Day Raggedies! If you would prefer to buy the pattern and make your own, well this is for you! But if not I do have the finished dolls in my Etsy shop! Here is the link to Patternmart for the Epattern! Valentine Raggedy epattern

2 comments:

dee begg said...

I've been an admirer of your raggedies for years. They always bring a smile to my face when I see them. Take care.

D

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

awwwww Thank you so much Dee!
(((HUGZ))) :)

Freebie links working again!

 I just wanted to pop on and let you know I corrected the links for my free patterns! They are working again! I have a new pattern freebie I...