Patriotic

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lil Goats!

I have been reading all the blogs and trying to catch up! Tuesday I was off and decided to take my projects outside to stuff while hubby mowed the yard. Well, 3 hours later, I was sunburned! Of course the next day I had to work a 9 hour shift! That was horrible! I am so crispy fried! I will have to take pics tomorrow of how bad it is! I know I know! I should of worn sunblock! Ughhh!
Anyway, Easter we went to my Brother in laws house. Had a great time! Then we went to my nieces future FIL's house. He has 150 goats! They were so cute! There were a lot that were born that week! There was only 1 lil black n white one! That was my fav! Sooo adorable! There was also a lil tiny one in the barn that nibbled my ear! Here are some pics







Here are my silly girls! From left to right Angel, Jordan (niece), Kaylee, Katelynn

Well need to head to bed! I have to be at work at 8am! My next day off is Monday! I will go for my 3 month check up results!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
(((HUGZ)))

5 comments:

Flora said...

You must be soooo proud of your beautiful girls!!!Prayers
for continued good news on all your check-ups!!!
blessings,Flora

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

Thank you so much Flora for stopping in to say hi! And thanks for the comment on my gurls! Thanks for the prayers too! I appreciate them!
(((HUGZ)))

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

Just wanted to drop in and say "hey" and hope you are doing well! Don't ya just love goats!!!

Take care and have a beautiful rest of the weekend! xo...deb

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hello, those little goats are so cute. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great week, Theresa

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

Thank you Theresa n Deb! I love those lil goats too! :)

Freebie links working again!

 I just wanted to pop on and let you know I corrected the links for my free patterns! They are working again! I have a new pattern freebie I...