Patriotic

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day & Primmart Convention 2009!

I wanted to pop on and say Happy Mother's day to everyone! I am missing my mom, but she is in my heart.
Things are busy here, as usual! With work and all!
Friday I am leaving to go to Pa. to see my Primmart friends! What is Primmart? It is an online group of women, and some men, who share their lives, crafts, families and hearts with me and over 2,000 other women! Many are crafters, painters, and doll makers, but there are some that just like to look, shop and buy!
I owe these gurls so much! Last year when I was diagnosed with my cancer, they lifted my spirits, prayed, called and emailed me so I wouldn't give up! Every day was like Christmas! They sent cards, letters, dolls lil gifts and even a laptop! WOW! I don't know what I would of done with out them! This year things are so tight, as with everyone, but my hubby made sure I was able to go and be with my friends to personally thank them for all they did for me,... us!
I have been working on things for them and thinking of what I am going to wear. My stomache flips when I think it is almost here! I hate flying, but once I get there it will all be worth it!
Here is a link to my pics from the convention 2007
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/16397171
and here is the 2006 pics!
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/10474386

Hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
(((HUGZ)))

1 comment:

TeresaM said...

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday Shawnette!!!

Freebie links working again!

 I just wanted to pop on and let you know I corrected the links for my free patterns! They are working again! I have a new pattern freebie I...