Patriotic

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another cancer check up and GRADUATED!

Hello out there in blog land! I haven't forgotten you! I just have been insanely busy!
I had another cancer check up, pet scans, ct scans had to drink that nasty stuff, but good news! I am still cancer free! Another bit of good news was that I graduated from going every 4 months to every 6 months!!! That is only TWICE a YEAR!!! Woo hoo!!!
The sad news is our Houston MD Anderson is losing a dr. Yep, mine! She and her hubby (who is also a dr.) are relocating to Pa. I cried 3 times before I left that day. I know I won't ever see her again. She got me through the cancer and now she is leaving me! She told me I didn't need her any more, that others need her in Pa. I guess she is right, but a lil selfish part of me wants to keep her here! I wish her the best of luck. She is awsome!
I have more to post, but going to do a separate post!
(((HUGZ)))

No comments:

Freebie links working again!

 I just wanted to pop on and let you know I corrected the links for my free patterns! They are working again! I have a new pattern freebie I...