Patriotic

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Antique Hay Rake !!!

OMGosh! I have wanted one of these for a long time, but they have always been out of my price range. Just for fun one day, I was on ebay and did a search.... and found this one! Right here in Tx! It was only about an hour and 1/2 away from us! And get this... only $99! OMG!!! I just knew someone was going to snatch it away last minute! But no one did! Hubby went and picked it up for me while I was at work! See the cute fence behind it? Hubby made that out of some old poles that were left here on the property and bought a couple of landscape timbers and concrete. So this project only cost a lil under $10! woo hoo! Hubby added the skull and rope!



No comments:

Freebie links working again!

 I just wanted to pop on and let you know I corrected the links for my free patterns! They are working again! I have a new pattern freebie I...