Patriotic

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Antique water pump water fountain and a duck! :)

I can't remember if I shared these pics with ya or not, but here goes! My hubby made this water pump a working waterfountain! I LOVE it!!! He used an old water hose and spray painted it black to match and a galvanized bucket some rocks and a pump!




And look who came to visit us!!! This is just a wild duck that literally flew in our yard while my hubby was outside!

Looks like he really likes his new "pond"! LOL We haven't seen him again since this day. He stayed all day! Even as we walked in and out of the house! We miss him!



3 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

awwww the duck found his lil' piece of paradise :O)

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

LOL! Yes he did! Sadly he has come back for a visit! :( We are still waiting for him!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

ooops I meant to say he hasn't come back! :(

Freebie links working again!

 I just wanted to pop on and let you know I corrected the links for my free patterns! They are working again! I have a new pattern freebie I...